Saturday, July 30, 2011

JERK

Hey! She left you...so what? I am still here. You felt pain? Why? that's just your ego speaking. Oh, is this love you're talking about? Love comes in all sort of shits. Consider yourself lucky; I've been through worst.

I am still here though you push me away; you won't allow me to get near you, you won't take my calls, and not a reply to my messages. You scare me. You hurt me. But I am punishing myself for loving you. Serves me right huh? Nothing compares to this pain I am feeling. Oh, you feel guilty? coz you caused her nothing but pain? Good. But hey, she caused you pain as well...SHE LEFT YOU!!! she can hurt you... I won't hurt you... i won't leave you...why can't you feel that?

I am making a fool out of myself coz i fuckin' love you!

SHE LEFT YOU! I AM HERE!!! I AM HERE!!! ARE YOU BLIND!!!???

I loved you before she did... before they all did... Have you forgotten? :'(

I am here... I have always been here...

I don't know what to do to keep myself sane... I fear losing you yet I don't want to put you in chains...

I want to leave but I just can't... I just can't...coz I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment