Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Desk



This is a part of my desk; I cannot take a full shot on my area because of Company Policy. That's my monitor. On it's right side, you will see the tape, scissors, stamps, ink pad and printer (the others were not included in the picture). On the other side is where the receipts, coin holder, baskets, and others are placed. That's my calculator right on the front. Luckily, when I took ownership of this desk, they allowed me to keep the Sto. Nino figurine; it gives me hope that the day would go well. Posted at the back of my monitor is a picture of my Savior-Christ. It helps me stay reminded that everything I do is for His glory.




These are my desk buddies; I use them a lot. 




Whenever I'm bored, I play with the used staples and form letters. Some time after noon, I formed an L-O-V-E. The light reflected on the letter-O and it looked cool; I added a neon-effect to it. I do crazy stuffs when there are no clients around. Crazy meaning I try to shoo boredom. I scribble, staple, etc. That's my pen, one of the clients liked my pen. She said, "That's a nice pen... I really like it (smiling)". In reply, "Thank you (this-is-mine-smile)"  My thoughts go random and I'm sorry.

Well, workdays occupy my week. I am always tired but I don't feel bad about it. I love my job. Really. Though my job keeps me away from social networks, I try my best to release my thought every once in a while. You see, when my thoughts are full, people will never like how I'd behave. I'd feel restless. That's why I blog.

By the way, a bit about me, i really am a loner. I earned friends but not much; I really have a problem losing them...especially their time. I know they are busy...I just don't want to be alone. But I guess that's just who I am... a loner... and i don't give a .... oops! time to sleep. 

Til next time.

2 comments: