Monday, April 25, 2011

I remember...




This is the song that inspired me to play the guitar.

I was in High School then, I bought M2M's tape Shades of Purple. I played it over and over again using our Hello Kitty Radio. I loved this band and so I told myself that I want to learn how play the guitar. And so, during my senior year, after my tragic accident, I took hold of a guitar and the chord sheet. I figured how to read it and started playing the strings. I had nothing to do but to sit and stay sick. I could not move; my leg is injured. I played and I know I played well. I was able to play this song.

I really loved playing the guitar, however, my priorities are more important than hobbies. I am a geek way back then. I was about to enter College. The spirit of becoming a good guitarist faded away. There are things i'm proud of though; I taught a few of my Co-Vols how to play the guitar. I am a good teacher! Yes! They turned out to be good at it. Then they taught the others and so on and so forth.

Now, as I was browsing over YouTube,  I happen to type the characters M2M. It brought me back to that artistic side of me. I have been wanting to own a guitar... I hope somebody would hand me one as a present. 

2 comments:

  1. nag-change na naman, honey?
    hehhe...
    followed you na...
    and updated my blogroll na rin with this new link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks,honey ko... :) hehehe im unleashing my artistic side once again... :)

    ReplyDelete