Saturday, June 18, 2011

1711

1711

I stayed in this room since June 8. I am here for a seminar/training til June 25. 

My room mate is Michelle Veloso; I call her Maike. She's from Cagayan de Oro. She's cute and bubbly. She has this sweet tone of voice. She is fun to be with and I enjoy her company. She's my teacher; she sets curfew when it comes to TV time. You see, everyday, we have an exam and she reminds me to study every night. I learn from her; Maike would discuss the module and I listen to her. I could not imagine my scores if ever I did not have her as my room buddy. We get good scores but still, we aim for higher ranks. We laugh about random stuffs. She's a camera shy person but I always insist. :)  She is my alarm clock and my check-list. 


That's Maike covered in her blanket. :)

On weekends or free-time, we go to Market Market to look for affordable clothes. One thing I like about her is her simplicity. Rarely would I hear her complain--unless we are already hungry. :)   I will surely miss her when our training ends. I am glad that I share the room with her. :)


We bought the same black shorts; sort of a remembrance... :)

Well, if ever she gets to read this, I'd really like to say "Maike, thank you for being sweet and nice. Thanks for the company and I hope you will never forget the fun times... :) thanks for helping me cross the streets... and lots more... I am glad that I met you... :) Thanks mucho!" 

We  only have a week now; and I feel kind of a dramatic... haha.. 

fin


3 comments:

  1. super like 1 million times tel! awwwwwww grabeh nakaka iyak ang sweet mo naman :) thank you talaga! i'm also very grateful to find a friend in you. i'll see you soon :) huuuuuuuuuuuug! mudshake and mag cross ng street, ikaw nah! haha

    ReplyDelete