Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jealousy

It can kill.

They say LOVE is never jealous; nor selfish. That's why it is so hard to love.

How can one not be jealous if the person s/he loves is owned by another? Who would consider his/her feelings? Who's being selfish? 

Love is but a stressful emotion. You love to feel happy yet you end up in pain. You love to be taken seriously yet it turns out to be a game. How can you love when all you do is batter each other's heart with lies and broken promises? You set high hopes and fall deeply only to find out that you are about to hit the ground; seeing that nobody is down there to catch you. But there's nothing you can do but to take the fall. 

I fell for love many times now; sad to say I am still counting. I feel so stupid loving someone who is tied in a relationship. Enjoying each other's company and having blissful moments are memories to keep. My heart was completely set that this romance will not last; knowing his heart is with someone else. Unfortunately, it turns out that I cannot help but fall for him. I loved him ever since teenage years. 

How can love be so cruel? Why can't we be with the one we love? Why does it have to be so complicated? 

I am now doubting my ability to love; am I able to love genuinely?

Am I worthy to be loved?

1 comment:

  1. "it can kill" :) so enough with the drama. hihi. don't be jealous na po. time will come, you too will meet that 'someone'. (pero meet lang muna. haha.) then...

    ReplyDelete