Friday, June 10, 2011

Makati City


MAKATI CITY-- a busy place. Lights everywhere. It is as if people never sleep in this city.

At St. Giles Hotel, roof deck, we took some random shots of the city lights. 



Sea of Lights




See how busy they are. This was taken at around 2am; still there's medium traffic.




The night lights amuse me.



LEGO. The buildings looked like Lego from here. 



I am here for a seminar. The hotel has 35 floors. The city is busy and I feel stressed out. It's good to be here but I cannot imagine myself wanting to live here. Traffic is heavy, polluted streets, busy people, stressful lifestyle. But seeing such scenery; even watching streetlights bring out the art in this city. I loved it. 

3 comments:

  1. love the photos. next time liba kmigo ali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bloggingpuyat: thank you... i miss your blogs...
    @markopolo: If God wills it..i will... :)

    ReplyDelete