Saturday, June 4, 2011

Unfathomable.

I found myself wandering inside my thoughts. I could not find a place to stay-put. I kept walking; trying to find light--an escape. I am drowned by stress and I cannot find him. He's lost and so am I. If only I know how to find him, maybe I could find my way out. I am disturbed; thunderclaps came rolling and it haunts me. I ran into random directions and I stumble--I fell. I cried; "Where are you?" He said he won't leave me. I heard it--it's coming. I crept sideways trying to hold on to something--it's coming. Tears fell like rain as I watched the water approach me like a beast chasing its prey. I closed my eyes and I felt cold. I could not remember how I got here; all I know is I was looking for him. Dry land; I'm soaking wet on dry land. I shiver and I am alone. I can feel my heart breaking. Then I searched for him; I longed for him. I am good as blind; darkness took away my sight. I am weak. "Where are you?"

I felt my knees on the ground. I cannot go any further now. I am tired. He's gone. He left me. "Please let me go" I screamed; silence and emptiness--they kill me. I am good as dead; if only I could hear your voice--but I can't. I begged for light--I passed out.

I am trapped in my thoughts...only you can release me...please set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment