Monday, February 14, 2011

Edward

Why do I love Edward Cullen?

I have seen the Twilight Saga Movies with the thrill of seeing Edward Cullen and Bella Swan profess their love for each other. It gives me butterflies in my stomach whenever I read their expressions and feel their words.

I love Edward Cullen because he is young, smart, skillful, and unique. I wish I could be his Bella Swan. You see, the reason why ladies go crazy for this vampire is because of love. We love him--his face, lips, eyes, body, voice, and everything. Above all, what I love about him is his words. He says almost all the perfect lines to melt a woman's heart. He considers Bella as his brand of heroine. He calls Bella his reason for living. He is willing to risk it all for his love. Above all, as much as he wants to, he does not want to take Bella's soul. He feels human through Bella. Edward Cullen is not a jealous lover. Although he may feel a bit angry around Jacob Black, he never shows any form of anger or act of jealousy around Bella. Though he states his "emotions", he respects whatever decision Bella takes and succumbs to her reasons for doing so. He gets hurt a lot but he prefers loving her than hating. Edward Cullen is an ideal man. He has everything except for a soul. He is a vampire. His being makes everything complicated; but Bella does not seem to care. 

I guess that's the reason why I love Edward Cullen--he knows how to LOVE and he does not expect anything in return nor does he take away Bella's life even though he knows that by doing so, things would be much more easier. And though in time he took away Bella's soul, his intention was still--to save her.

No comments:

Post a Comment