Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heart's Day




I got these as my heart day’s present from a friend (cap not included). I love to read books. He got me this particular book because he knows I’d appreciate it. This book:”Diary of a Wimpy Kid” turned out to be a Best Seller and was later produced into film. I finished reading the book in one-sitting. I have seen the movie already via HBO (I guess). It’s more of a “For Kids” film; and I am one by heart. I am happy I got to own a best seller book. I hope there’d be more books to come.
He also gave me sunglasses. Well, I always complain of not owning one because I gave mine to his sister when they left. So, he’s now giving me sunglasses so that I can be happy under the heat of the sun. I think his brother told him to buy me one since we drive around town on sunny afternoons and I kept on telling him “I need new sunglasses”.
The stuffed toy? well, I guess he gave me one because I like Kawaii stuffs. I named it Bish2x because it’s “bishy”—I dunno, the name just popped into my mind.
The cap is a token (remembrance) from a dear friend of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment