Tuesday, December 7, 2010

tongue.tied

now he's home. i waited and now he's home. and i find myself out of words.
we stared at each other more rather than speaking.
what to do? what to say?

you know i still feel the same for you. i wanted to let you know. then again, there's fear. i want you to talk.

what now?

i don't know.

my mind is filled with thoughts as you ask me to spill it all out... what to spill?
my emotions run deep...deep that i cannot fathom what to feel.

now he's home.

i wish i could easily tell you what's on my mind... what to tell?
i bet you already know what i want to know... please... just let me know.

he's home. only for a while.

and time seem to fly so fast.

that night, i was...expecting for that warm embrace... yet... i ended up in tears..
tears that came from nowhere...

i am not "fine". no, i am not okay. i feel terrible.

I wish to talk. It's just that, I am afraid that my emotions might turn their back against me and leave my eyes leaking--I wouldn't want that. But I really wish I could talk. I need to talk.

As I press these keys, I torture my mind.

What must I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment