Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dear.You

Dear You,

Hi. how are you doing? I'm glad to have known that you're doing quite well. As for me, I still am mending that broken heart of mine...the one handed over carelessly that it fell and got broken...do not worry for I am going to be alright. How's life treating you? Life is being sneeky with me...giving me this and that...asking me to choose between you or him.

I love you that I cannot be with him. I choose not to even if I know you'd let me. You see, he knew me for only a couple of days yet he was able to tell me that he loves me and would do anything for me. But you see, there's one problem...I love you. i can't love him back. Pretty sneeky huh? Damn Life's Game. At first I never admitted that I already am in love with you..but when that soldier came, I just knew that I can't risk losing you. I told my friend that I can't feel the sparks she asked me to feel for that soldier...I just can't. Because whenever we three are together, it is always you that I think about. I wish you were the one telling me all those sweet words... Yes, I know you told me that you cannot commit in a relationship...I am not asking for commitment...all I ask is that you let me stay. Or maybe, there was this tiny hope inside me telling me that soon, you will realize that there's nothing to be scared about in loving.

He asked for my heart...but I can't give it...because you have it...at your feet.

Tell me what I got to do...NO, i take it back...because surely you will tell me to go for him and that loving you is pointless because you cannot love still... I hate it when you tell me that you are "nobody" and that you are not worth loving because you are plain SELFISH. well, I am selfish too... I cannot accept NO as an answer...

If you want to push me away, give it your best shot... If you'd want me to stay...please...tell me... and I will.
I wish you'd tell me to stay... if you can be honest with me in breaking my heart, go blatant now and tell me what's really inside of you.

Do you love me? Can you love me? or am I just a friend to you...nothing more...
Please tell me now.

If you'd tell me you love me, I can wait for you...do not worry...I can wait...if you'd ask me to.
If you feel like you can never ever love me back, let me be. let me be.


Love,
Me

2 comments: