Friday, January 7, 2011

katy.perry

it's one of my teenage dreams..to be called one of them california gurls...not wanting to see a peacock..
then again...i wake up... i hate waking up in vegas..

now, here i am; thinking of you, about that time when you confessed..saying, "i kissed a girl"..i was hurt...angry...furious... then, i realized that, because of what you did...it only shows... ure so gay and yet you are one of the boys... 

so shoot 'em fireworks...make me feel hot n' cold...again... i'm still breathing..though im lost..like a mannequin..self inflicted.. wanting to use your love.. my hummingbird heartbeat...fading..

i admit im starstrukk...and if you can afford me...ask me who am i living for...i'd tell you... the one that got away... the one who left those fingerprints...in my life...YOU.still.

photo from google search


No comments:

Post a Comment